Posts Tagged 6dobs
[tweetmeme source= ‘plamere’ only_single=false] @meekles tweeted yesterday that he had found a 25 step path through Six Degrees of Black Sabbath and challenged anyone to find a longer path that his Path from Arthur to Eivind Fjoseide.
To sweeten the challenge, I’ll offer a prize of a coveted Echo Nest Tee Shirt for each new longest path found. Here are the rules:
- When you find a path that you think is longer than any found so far, tweet the path with its length and the hashtags #6dobs and #longest. For example: I made a 25 step path from arthur to Eivind Fjoseide #6dobs #longest http://bit.ly/9DANCk
- No skipping allowed in longest paths
- Only one tee-shirt given per milestone – so if 5 people find a 27 step path, only the first who finds it gets the tee-shirt
- Only one tee-shirt per person
- You are not eligible if you work for the Echo Nest, or if your name is Kurt Jacobson
Have fun finding those paths!
Update: Great work finding paths of at least 40 artists long. Tee-shirt give away ends tonight (May 25) at midnight EDT!