Ryan Berdeen has been doing some cool things with Flash and the Echo Nest. He’s been making it the Echo Nest track analysis work with audio mixing functionality of Flash 10, effectively giving remix capabilities to the Flash programmer. He’s put together a simple demo that lets you upload a track and perform some manipulations of it. Check it out here: Flash Remix Demo (and the source is here). The demo uses Ryan’s new Echo Nest Flash API. Cool Stuff!
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Autocanonizer
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Music APIs
- Gender Specific Listening
- The Infinite Jukebox
- Know your genre
- Loudest songs in the world
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- Visualizing the Structure of Pop Music
- What is the most musical city in the United States?
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui