Here’s a nifty iPhone commercial that highlights Last.fm that has been running in the UK. Cool stuff, nicely done Toby!
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Infinite Jukebox
- Gender Specific Listening
- Boil The Frog
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Loudest songs in the world
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- Music APIs
- Have artist names been getting longer?
- moot wins, Time Inc. loses
- Exploring regional listening preferences
- generative music
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui