Monday, March 30th I’ll be heading down to the Miracle of Science (a watering hole near MIT) to attend the first official zed equals zee Happy Hour. If you are interested in joining a mix of music techies, music bloggers and music makers for a few hours, to talk about music and technology feel free to join us. RSVP here at zed equals zee.
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Infinite Jukebox
- Music APIs
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Gender Specific Listening
- Loudest songs in the world
- Top 50 Most Political Artists
- Six Degrees of Black Sabbath
- Know your genre
- What is the most musical city in the United States?
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui