We are hoping to be able to present a panel on Echo Nest remix at next year’s SXSW interactive. We want to show lots of rather nifty ways that one can use Echo Nest remix to manipulate music – lots of code plus lots of music and video remix examples. What could be more fun? To actually get to present the panel we have to make it through the SXSW panel picking process. If you think this might be a good panel, head on over to our panel proposal page and vote for our panel called ‘remixing for the masses‘.
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Infinite Jukebox
- Gender Specific Listening
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Music APIs
- Loudest songs in the world
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- The Autocanonizer
- Exploring regional listening preferences
- What is the most musical city in the United States?
- The Skip
- generative music
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui