Brian points me to RF Watson’s (creator of DonkDj) interesting post about how he’s using NodeJS to solve concurrency problems in his audio-uploading web apps. Worth a read.
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Autocanonizer
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Music APIs
- Gender Specific Listening
- The Infinite Jukebox
- Know your genre
- Loudest songs in the world
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- Visualizing the Structure of Pop Music
- What is the most musical city in the United States?
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui