TagATune, the music-oriented ‘game with a purpose’ is now serving music from Jamendo.com. TagATune has already been an excellent source of high quality music labels. Now they will be getting gamers to apply music labels to popular music. A new dataset will be forthcoming. Also, adding to the excitement of this release, is the announcment of a contest. The highest scoring Jammer will be formally acknowledged as a contributor to this dataset as well as receive a special mytery prize. (I think it might be jam). Sweet.
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Infinite Jukebox
- The Million Songs of Christmas
- Gender Specific Listening
- Loudest songs in the world
- Music APIs
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Exploring regional listening preferences
- What is the most musical city in the United States?
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- The Autocanonizer
- generative music
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui