10 things I learned at SXSW
- I need to get a black tee-shirt
Black tees and Macs
- If I don’t have enough content to fill my timeslot, start showing pictures of puppies.
- If I start losing my hair, the best thing to do is to shave it all off and try to look like Clay Shirkey
Being Clay Shirky
- To be taken seriously, I must have the latest revision of Apple hardware
- Nuclear tacos can burn me a second time, 4 hours later.
- Amongst my SXSW peers, my attention span is actually way above average
Time to check twitter
- When I have a choice between form and content, always chose form.
no phone number, but it looks good
- I need to turn off the key click on my iPhone lest I disturb my neighbors.
'click,' 'click' 'click'
- No matter what my second-grade teacher taught me, proper and polite behavior during a talk is to be chatting a way to all of my neighbors (via twitter).
- Don’t try my DVI to VGA adapter for the first time 5 minutes before my talk (f*ck you apple!)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: