I was wondering how far one could go with the time-stretching stuff and still make something musical. Here’s an attempt to turn a rock anthem into a waltz. It is a bit rough in a few places, especially the beginning – but I think it settles into a pretty nice groove.
Sweet Child O’Mine – Vienna Style
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- Music APIs
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Gender Specific Listening
- Top 50 Most Political Artists
- Know your genre
- The Infinite Jukebox
- What happens when you bring a fan on stage?
- In search of the click track
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- How good is Google's Instant Mix?
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui