I was wondering how far one could go with the time-stretching stuff and still make something musical. Here’s an attempt to turn a rock anthem into a waltz. It is a bit rough in a few places, especially the beginning – but I think it settles into a pretty nice groove.
Sweet Child O’Mine – Vienna Style
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- Music APIs
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Gender Specific Listening
- Loudest songs in the world
- Music Popcorn - A visualization of the music genre space
- The Loudness War Analyzed
- The Infinite Jukebox
- In search of the click track
- How do you spell 'Britney Spears'?
- Visualizing the Structure of Pop Music
- music hack day
- music information retrieval
- The Echo Nest
- web services
- zero ui