Perhaps one of the most frequently asked questions about Tristan’s Swinger is whether it can be used to ‘Un-swing’ a song. Can you take a song that already swings and straighten it out? Indeed, the answer is yes – we can swing both ways - but it is harder to unswing than it is to swing. Ammon on Happy Blog, the Happy Blog has given de-swinging a go with some success with his de-swinging of Revolution #1. Read his post and have a listen at Taking the swing out of songs. I can’t wait for the day when we can turn on the TV to watch and listen to MTV-Unswung.
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Infinite Jukebox
- Exploring regional listening preferences
- Music APIs
- Tuning the Infinite Jukebox
- Know your genre
- Favorite Artists vs Distinctive Artists by State
- Why does the Infinite Jukebox only work in Chrome and Safari?
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Gender Specific Listening
- Infinite Jukebox on iOS