Music Explorer FX – Mobile Edition

MEFXMobile

Caption contest: what is the guy in the back thinking?

Sten has created a mobile music discovery application that runs on a mobile device.  The application shows similar artists using Echo Nest data.   You can read about the  app and give it a try (it runs on a desktop too), on Sten’s Blog:   Music Explorer FX Mobile Edition

, , ,

  1. #1 by Jeff A on October 21, 2009 - 9:34 am

    “If I stay real still, maybe these guys won’t see me.”

  2. #2 by Sten Anderson on October 21, 2009 - 10:35 am

    “I told you guys to steer clear of the breakfast burritos!”

    Thanks for the link!

  3. #3 by David Jennings on October 21, 2009 - 1:17 pm

    What are guys in bands always thinking? “A 60% majority of the women in our audience like their men to be real crazy animals. That leaves 40% for me.”

  4. #4 by Sten Anderson on October 21, 2009 - 2:26 pm

    - “Eh. This still beats my stint with Captain and Tennille”

    - “Sorry guys, but whoever smelt it dealt it”

    - “Guys, I’m upset too, but I’m sure he can take another one in color this time”

  5. #5 by Dr Congo on October 22, 2009 - 5:43 am

    “Excuse me please, I think this is my floor.”

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 997 other followers

%d bloggers like this: