Here are the slides for the panel “Help! My iPod thinks I’m emo.” that Anthony Volodkin (from The Hype Machine) and I gave at SXSW on music recommendation:
Welcome to Music Machinery - the blog about the interface of music and technology written by Paul Lamere.
- The Infinite Jukebox
- The Logos of Music 2.0 vs Logos of Music APIs 2013
- Music APIs
- Exploring age-specific preferences in listening
- Gender Specific Listening
- Know your genre
- What happens when you bring a fan on stage?
- In search of the click track
- How good is Google's Instant Mix?
- Inside the precision hack